Fixed Income Investors
Capital Expenditure Expectations as of December 31, 2022
Note: All amounts rounded to the nearest $25M and numbers may not sum due to rounding
Exelon Debt maturity Profile as of September 30, 2023(1,2) ($M)
(1) Maturity profile excludes non-recourse debt, securitized debt, capital leases, fair value adjustments, unamortized debt issuance costs and unamortized discount/premium.
(2) Long-term debt balances reflect 2023 Q3 10-Q GAAP financials, which include items listed in footnote 1.
(3) Includes $500M of 364-day term loan maturing March 2024.
(4) Includes $500M of 18-month term loans maturing in April 2024.
Current Credit Ratings as of November 2, 2023
|Current Ratings (1)||ExCorp||ComEd||PECO||BGE||ACE||DPL||Pepco|
(1) Current senior unsecured ratings for Exelon and BGE and current senior secured ratings for ComEd, PECO, ACE, DPL, and Pepco